Name:
Email Address:

create form



ArabicKoreanJapaneseChinese SimplifiedEnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortuguese

Widget by : Blog Tutorial

3/31/2009

LIFE IS GIFT

That is a wonderful statement that I did not realize before, plainly I just feel the end - the end of this, when I find a new way of life, with the launch plans for new and ready to face.
Overall the trip was that I have lived for almost 34 of the past year, the first cry of the beloved mother to cuddle with at this time the need to spell to make my life become more meaningful. May be spelled out plainly I are not super special with all the advantages, even among friends - my friends in the contemporary university at this time I is not the foremost and most successful in his career. Nevertheless I have something other than that I ready to give you, which I already menjalaninya, Working almost nine years without a change means that I akui as the most fatal mistake in my life. But I do not want to drag in the right situation so I designed a new plan to change this life, because life is a gift that really deserves to be.
Many of us feel in any way, we just seem to be confused to do, and even we too berlama-old with such conditions, and ultimately make that justification that is the way we live. Moreover, if it is supported with the conditions that support, for example, our education is limited, the physical that do not support, the brain is not smart, as if that will indeed memantaskan us on the situation that we are natural.
Continue the question, What is the way we live, whether we are correct that all the reasonable,
Yes indeed all our hearts on the back of each, because of our situation and condition is neutral, the neutral is not our actions, no matter rich or poor we are, because of poverty or wealth is a tool, can make good or bad for the change of life this, so it's up to us which would like to select.
Is so, if we do not become one of those who suffer, or be the person or persons terbuang pas - pasan? Once again it depends on us, when we want and are able menjalaninya, but try to think, that we remove the energy to be poor, or people suffering sometimes far greater than we think find solutions. So there is no one to find the way out, and, most importantly beranilah to do so, to this day I still believe God created us not to be the people who do not have boots, so make our lives become more meaningful, if at this time because the situation because mengimpit a life of weight problems, you become pasrah and membiarkannya be sustained without a struggle, think again what is already fast life. To give it purpose in life, and berbuatlah, so that your life can be meaningful and useful for other people, start with the people you care about the past, parents, wife, husband and children or anyone else you want, because living only once,
because this life is a choice, so choose to do and a life that can make you mean ... Had arrive until the last breath means you are not already, that you must do so, because it will have beautiful memories for those you leave ..
Audio I create will guide you to have a purpose in this life, so what you hirup every second, every minute and soon reach the limit, not tersia casually wasted, so do not miss this good opportunity, get audionya flee , so I have melaunchingnya. Salam Sukses

Comments :

0 comment to “LIFE IS GIFT”


Post a Comment

VISITOR


ShoutMix chat widget